Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnlaapac.1tv.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (2h & 2m)

In article <vmn7a95s0qaqk6f2vdo5qg63tt9ecpkoir@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
The better driver.

Savageduck
...and better team, which is more than the driver.

Sandman
Absolutely. I just thought Eric wanted to focus on the driver only.

Eric Stevens
Correct. You can assume that all things were identical except for the fact that one has a top of the line understanding of why the car does what it does and is able to apply it.

Sandman
No, the one who is the better driver.

Plus, understanding "why the car does it does" is not something known only to a mechanic, Eric.

Eric Stevens
Don't tell me that. Tell your mate nospam.

You're the one arguing to opposing position, Eric.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (2h & 2m)