Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/07/2013 23:10 (12/08/2013 11:10)
Message-ID<s477a9hpv88197k9crfpabf7nril8e1gge@4ax.com>
FollowsEric Stevens

On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 13:19:20 +1300, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:42:19 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <5r13a9p8a7o0ks3slqfbd8kof0r694hbit@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

many people know how to use a computer and some did their own darkroom work, but it is not a requirement to use a camera.

Eric Stevens
But knowing what can be done in the dark room is an essential part of the skills of a top photographer.

nospam
nope

Eric Stevens
Apart from news photographers such as Robert Capa whose fame was earned mostly by their subjects and their circumstances, I don't know of any photographer at the top of their profession who did rely on extensive manipulation of their images in the dark room.

Why do I keep doing this?

I don't know of any photographer at the top of their profession who did *not* rely on extensive manipulation of their images in the dark room. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens