Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/09/2013 04:53 (12/08/2013 22:53)
Message-ID<l83es201b2v@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSavageduck (36m)

On 12/7/2013 10:25 PM, Savageduck wrote:

<snip>

Savageduck
I have been actively following F1 and all its history, technical advances, and rule changes through the ages. I have a pretty good grasp of what can and cannot be done, by driver and in the pits. ...and I agree there is much more to it, but this is a photo group after all, So just to keep things OT here is one of the technical oddities of the 70's, A snapshot of Tyrrell P34 (which is a work of art). < https://db.tt/3xCvHQeO >

OK, OK Don't konw if you are talking about the car, or the image. But I think both are.

-- PeterN