Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/01/2013 04:10 (12/01/2013 16:10)
Message-ID<jp9l991tlgb132bccgvghobs1ebje5dipt@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (36m) > Eric Stevens
PeterN (15h & 29m) > Eric Stevens

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:09:03 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <123l999hc4q1ho62f2g1crl2pqq97brgoq@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
A friend of mine sold Apple computers in the distant past and I kept rejecting his attemptsto sell them to me for the simple reason that they didn't have a command line. I would be very happy with the one they have got now, if only they had it then.

nospam
he was misinformed.

all macs that run os x have a command line and prior to that, it could be added if desired.

Eric Stevens
Way before OSX.

nospam
a/ux came out in 1987 and mpw was around the same time. just how much before do you want to go?

Back to whenever I was.

and as i said, a command line was not needed.

you only think you needed it because you don't know any different.

You haven't the faintest idea of what my needs were back in those days. Almost nothing useful was available in package form, not even for the IBM PC. We had to write much of our own stuff. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens