Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/01/2013 22:16 (12/01/2013 16:16)
Message-ID<929n995fplf31f9vvqffo6aqig2r24pr2j@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSandman (12h & 39m) > Tony Cooper

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:06:01 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <4621813.8efJSClhjD@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>, sid <sidney@sidshouse.net>wrote:

Savageduck
I refer you to Floyd's response providing what can best be describes as "arcane":

sid
<snip Floyds example>

Savageduck
Tell me that isn't arcane.

sid
Some people like to use their computer in that manner and if he enjoys doing so good luck to him. He'd be just the same if he used osx.

nospam
only because he refuses to learn anything new.

So what? Have you seen his images? Why does he need to follow the herd in order to have machine-capabilities to process them any differently?

What it comes down to, in the area of photography, is whether or not the person produces good photographs. Floyd does.

He's an opinionated, egotistical asshole here, but so are you. The difference is that we know Floyd's photographic output is good and we don't know if yours is or not.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you have good photographs, and one of the reasons they are good is because you have some better processing system than Floyd's, show 'em. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (12h & 39m) > Tony Cooper