Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/04/2013 19:58 (12/04/2013 13:58)
Message-ID<0ouu99lv6j55f5pbjfhk93lo62ffpggrhb@4ax.com>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (55m)
J. Clarke (2h & 15m)

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 10:33:39 -0500, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
For purposes of this discussion, all statements are made with the exception of family record shots, and "I've been there," postcard shots. I suspect we may be saying the same thing. When i make a shot I am trying to convey my interpretation of what I have seen. For that reason, I will eliminate the exteaneous, and sometimes add an object for emphasis.

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/Lift%20the%20Lid%20First.jpg>

All need not be serious art.

I don't know what's going on in that image, but the toilet seat edges are jagged as a handsaw edge. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

PeterN (55m)
J. Clarke (2h & 15m)