Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/03/2013 10:23 (12/03/2013 22:23)
Message-ID<tl8r999ktkmk0s7a3cvbblj1p527t10eav@4ax.com>

On 3 Dec 2013 06:34:51 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <cj4q99t52mvueiv5pnb7l8se3mavbvptfi@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
OSX isn't a Unix based graphical interface OS?

Eric Stevens
The graphical interface has little/nothing to do with the fact that it is based on UNIX.

Sandman
This is true for any graphical user interface. Or to put it another way; What GUI does have a lot to do with the fact that it is based on UNIX, Eric?

Eric Stevens
I'm not sure quite what you are trying to get me to say.

Sandman
You made a comment about the GUI (in OSX) has nothing to do with the UNIX it runs on, which I suppose is true for every GUI on the planet. I wanted to see if you had some form of GUI that had much to do with UNIX and what the distinction was - because if you didn't, I didn't understand the relevancy of your comment.

I was pointing out the irrelevancy of Savageduck's comment. What did you think I was doing? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens