Re: converting raw images f...

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date12/01/2013 01:02 (11/30/2013 15:02)
Message-ID<87wqjpl9ov.fld@apaflo.com>
FollowsSavageduck
Followupsnospam (6m)
J. Clarke (1h & 6m)

Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-11-30 21:41:13 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:00:33 -0900, floyd@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
I really only have one small nit with OSX, which is the effort they went to to hide access to things like a shell command line.

Eric Stevens
Agreed ... and now I use Windows!

Savageduck
What's to hide, open the Terminal in a Mac and Unix lovers can go for it, and play with the command line to their heart's content. It is there, a click away for anybody who wants to go that route, and many do. < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_(OS_X) >

It just adds to what we know Floyd, and I guess you are really not familiar with Macs and OSX. There are all sorts of things you can do with a Mac that have nothing to do with preconceived misconceptions of OSX.

Note that I'm not the one ranting about what someone else's OS can or cannot do. YOU ARE.

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com

nospam (6m)
J. Clarke (1h & 6m)