Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/08/2013 01:22 (12/07/2013 19:22)
Message-ID<bje7a998clvusktnvn3imc3rvjq08drfft@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (1m)

On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 18:18:36 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <no87a99bhmfnd1jtqhn6ec980pfnkbe9d0@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Savageduck
Never said that, nor would I argue that. (Unless I was well paid to do so.)

PeterN
who is paying you to argue on usenet?

Not your concern.

nospam
that means someone is.

otherwise you'd have said you are doing it pro bono.

Tony Cooper
It take it you are not familiar with what "pro bono" means.

nospam
i'm quite familiar with what it means.

Tony Cooper
It is short for "Pro bono publico", or "For the public good". If Peter is arguing with you on a pro bono basis, it's for all our benefit.

nospam
they key is 'without compensation'.

No, the key is "for the public good". Something that is done without compensation is simply a free act unrelated to any benefit to anyone. So, you wouldn't use the term to describe that.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (1m)