Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/01/2013 01:28 (11/30/2013 19:28)
Message-ID<301120131928007828%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87siudl8yq.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
I use Linux because 1) I know what I'm doing, and 2) Linux does what I need better than anything else.

an odd claim, given that you haven't tried much else.

If either of those were not true I'd have a very hard time choosing between OSX and MS-WINDOWS.

why would you even consider windows, when os x can run your linux scripts and software natively?

you could even pretend it was linux, and then use photoshop, lightroom aperture, etc. where they work best, and then use scripts and what not where they are useful.