Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9rkqs.aot.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (15m) > Sandman

In article <l7kjeb02qjk@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
Whoosh. I am not at all surprised that you don't understand. Sorry! I overestimated your knowledge of English expressions.

Sandman
That's the point, Peter. The expression is "Butter WOULDN'T melt in your mouth". The expression is meant to point to a person being so "cool" that butter wouldn't even melt in his mouth.

Your reversal of the phrase would be like saying "You're so fit that a shirt will fit you" when a more logical phrase would be that his level of fitness makes it hard for him to wear a shirt.

And isn't it a bit ironic for you to take the time to be all arrogant about the expression instead of just doing one trip to google to verify you got it right in the first place?

PeterN
Glad you know what I meant. You have a lot to learn, and won't admit it. I am not so presumptuous as to try to educate you further since you know so much more than me.

So, no "sorry for the arrogant and misidrected 'whoosh' and my arrogant remarks about your knowledge of English expressions when in fact I was the one ignorant about them" then?

Gotcha.

-- Sandman[.net]