Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/01/2013 20:02 (12/01/2013 14:02)
Message-ID<l7g13c02p55@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowsSavageduck

On 11/30/2013 11:00 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-12-01 03:13:22 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:09:02 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <a53l99dncunhtr1k32kfj1s98o6clc8cnk@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Savageduck
That had to be before OSX came on the scene in 2001.

Eric Stevens
I'm talking about the early to mid 1980s. None of this modern trash.

nospam
the mac came out in the mid-80s,

Eric Stevens
January 24, 1984

nospam
so it could not have been the early 1980s.

Eric Stevens
Don't you know Apple made computers before they made the Macintosh?

Savageduck
Yup! I had my Apple IIe. That used a few versions of BASIC, Integer BASIC, & Applesoft BASIC, and also used Mini-Assembler along with Apple DOS 3.3 & ProDOS. The Apple II family could boot into CP/M, run WordStar, dBase II and other CP/M software. VisiCalc was build around the Apple II, and it had a life beyond the introduction of the first Mac in 1984.

VisiCalc transcended the Apple II from a toy into a serious business machine.

nospam
it also wasn't needed.

Eric Stevens
It was by me.