Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnlu687o.hvs.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <gg75u9p0rn9sg69d8ml9ljklcg5rpdlvb0@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
You failed to support your claim. You now have two options:

1. Support your claim 2. Retract your claim

Failure to do either makes you a liar - meaning that you're making a claim that you can't support and that you won't retract.

Haven't you ever stopped to notice that this is something that happens *all the time*?? You make a claim, I ask you to support it and you utter fail to support your claims every. single. time.

You really should learn to stop making claims, full stop.

Eric is still a liar, he runs as quickly as he can from my repeated requests for him to support his claims.

Eric Stevens
There is no point in me trying to respond to requests like that while you keep on fabricating messages from the tatters of what has gone before.

That's your thing, not mine. You're the one that keeps editing quoted material in your posts, not me.

But it's clear you have no interest to be regarded as anything but a liar, so I suppose that's just par for your course.

-- Sandman[.net]