Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

PeterN
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromPeterN
Date07/15/2014 18:32 (07/15/2014 12:32)
Message-ID<lq3l071feu@news1.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam

On 7/15/2014 11:14 AM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <s7s9s9hl1bmaicqblljdurde941lgumr1n@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I was pointing out that there are unique risks associated with phones and that they are less secure storage for data than laptops.

nospam
the only risk is for theft.

Eric Stevens
Accidental loss is not uncommon. So too is damage.

nospam
same for laptops.

there is even software to track lost/stolen laptops, and if there's a camera, take a photo of the thug that took it and/or remote wipe it if needed.

Eric Stevens
I hope that backup in the cloud is OK if you do that.

nospam
generally, a desktop/laptop is backed up to local hard drives because of the sheer volume of data.

Another airplane survey? Where is the source for your statement. I'm talking use for a business.

*some* stuff might be in the cloud, however.

-- PeterN