Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/23/2014 01:01 (07/23/2014 11:01)
Message-ID<n5rts9dmmcfj6edtsr6prc4ctp17f3ophp@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 46m)

On 22 Jul 2014 10:01:05 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <dpcss9tea93qarnvdc4vj3teqj7hah22nh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
The context in this case was your statement " Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists." My link above shows that your remark was incorrect.

Sandman
No it doesn't. Your link shows one of the external switches. In fact, it shows the only switch in the entire phone, which is external.

Eric Stevens
You have a most peculiar definition of 'external'.

Sandman
Well, my definition is in line with the one found in the dictionary. If you think that's "peculiar", then what can I say...

Eric Stevens
So your socks, too, are external to your shoes.

Sandman
I see now why you think the dictionary definition is "peculiar".

If the fact that the button for the silent switch protrudes through a hole in the iPhone case makes the switch external to the case then the fact that your socks protrude through the hole in the top of your shoes make the socks external to your shoes. QED. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (8h & 46m)