Re: grammar was: Adobe's Lo...

Byter
SubjectRe: grammar was: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromByter
Date07/12/2014 00:55 (07/11/2014 17:55)
Message-ID<mtOdnUST9p_l9l3OnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSavageduck

Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-07-11 18:10:39 +0000, John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net>said:

On 2014-07-11 17:48:44 +0000, John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net>said:

On 7/10/14 PDT, 2:43 PM, Savageduck wrote:

The reality was the Cloud services were down for about 18 hours, and at no time did subscribers lose access to the CC Apps. It certainly effected those who were dependent on CC services for collaborative work and online publishing, however, what happened was not catastrophic.

There were always other means of delivering/sharing or collaborating while the CC services were down, DB, or Box for example. Particularly since the CC apps never stopped running.

Wouldn't bring this up except the very word was discussed recently: s/b "affected"

So? My use of "effected" is appropriate.

Possibly, but it's stilted!

Let's go back and discuss "curmudgeonly"! :)

Let us just say it is the word which best describes what others might think of my attitude of late.

-- Regards,

Savageduck

Attitude, shmattitude ...

We have good days, we have bad days, life goes on.

Some days we're loved and adored, the next even those near and dear can't wait to show us the door.

It's a crazy world, and I love every minute of it...