Re: Eric will argue about e...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnlu208m.bov.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <hmr1u9dp2c1227fjmapfe3e0p6i1pv3gh6@4ax.com>, Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

Sandman
Unless you are admitting to your error and retracting it, you *are* lying, whether or not you admit to lying or not.

Tony Cooper
So you are "lying" by not admitting your error and retracting it when you wrote about the "dark night".

I would, if someone had claimed that I had made an error and I refused to acknowwledge it. As it is, no one has done that. Only a lonely troll that had nothing but a spelling flame to offer, unfortunately.

As you... well, as any adult knows, I admit to my errors the instant they are made aware to me, willingly and immediately. I have posted numerous examples of me admitting to errors.

There are no such examples from the troll brigade in this group - you guys never admit to any error, regardless of how small it might be.

-- Sandman[.net]