Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Sandman
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Message-ID<slrnlsrujq.mf2.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave
FollowupsEric Stevens (4h & 10m)

In article <1b5088ac-2d2c-4c66-91ad-3588e80d9d16@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman
Again, the topic was *data loss*. The accelerometer has nothing to do with data loss.

Whisky-dave
Data is always availble it's just 1 or 0 and if the wrong bit is set then that is LOST data. YOU DON'T LOOSE DATA. IT CAN NOT BE LOST.

Hahahaha!! Yeah, not sure if drunk or just this stupid.

Sandman
It is very clear that this is in reference to storage method, where mechanical hard drives in computer have moving parts and flash memories in cell phones do not.

Whisky-dave
well at least that's true, but I have had the accelerometer latch up in my ipad.

Sandman
No one asked about your iPad.

Whisky-dave
It uses the same acceleromenter as most phones

No one asked about your iPad.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (4h & 10m)