Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Mayayana
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromMayayana
Date07/14/2014 14:52 (07/14/2014 08:52)
Message-ID<lq0jl8$490$1@dont-email.me>
Followsnospam
FollowupsWhisky-dave (17m)
nospam (8h & 20m)
Rikishi42 (10h & 18m)

| the name doesn't matter. it's what it does that matters and the cloud | offers all sorts of functionality that was not possible before. | | that's why it's not a fad.

I submit this is proof that nospam is actually a beta logic program being tested somewhere in China. They've connected it up to Usenet to try and iron out this one pesky but pervasive bug: The nospam program applies apparent logic to topics of discussion but with no awareness of context, and always in a combative manner. So the attempted logic ends up being incoherent and disjointed. The problem was first discovered when a researcher typed in, "the sky is blue" and the Nospam LogicMaster 2000 responded, "No it's not, you idiot. It's tall."

Whisky-dave (17m)
nospam (8h & 20m)
Rikishi42 (10h & 18m)