Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/22/2014 11:25 (07/22/2014 21:25)
Message-ID<uebss9hlo32nfgira7rh8be449vscjivhs@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (6h & 48m) > Eric Stevens

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:14:53 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <kg0rs910pr5nag85thn2cd5ne6ak0408ts@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
My wife has an early model iPad. You turn it on and off with this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nessachan/2277235080/

nospam
no you don't.

Eric Stevens
You can tell it's an iPad from the way the parts are glued in.

nospam
not everything is glued and what does that have to do with anything anyway?

Eric Stevens
Power supplies are glued into iPads: didn't you know?

nospam
no they aren't. where did you get that insane idea? plus, what's in that picture is not an ipad power supply anyway nor is there any evidence of it being glued to an ipad.

an ipad power supply is *external* and connects via the lightning port (or dock connector on older ipads). it is not glued. it would have been nice if it was magnetic, though. apple includes one but third parties also make them.

the batteries inside an ipad, however, are glued (and not in all of them) for many reasons.

battery != power supply.

Isn't it? You surprise me. From where does my iPad get the power to run when I turn it on? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

nospam (6h & 48m) > Eric Stevens