Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Sandman
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Message-ID<slrnlsrv9u.mf2.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (3h & 57m) > Sandman

In article <jjvqs9ht58056h5cuqdp38l4vpsqvlnum3@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
I thought it all started when you posted on 16 Jul 2014 10:14:52 GMT in Message-ID: <slrnlsckg6.pkj.mr@irc.sandman.net>:

"What "switch" was this? You say it's an internal component, and the topic was "moving parts" so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists."

Sandman
Of course not, given the fact that I was not the first one to talk about an internal switch. That was Peter.

Eric Stevens
Agreed, but you were the first person to deny that there was a switch.

No, I was the one that correctly pointed out that there exists no such swicth, as a reply to Peter's claim of such a switch.

The context in this case was your statement " Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists." My link above shows that your remark was incorrect.

Sandman
No it doesn't. Your link shows one of the external switches. In fact, it shows the only switch in the entire phone, which is external.

Eric Stevens
You have a most peculiar definition of 'external'.

Well, my definition is in line with the one found in the dictionary. If you think that's "peculiar", then what can I say...

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (3h & 57m) > Sandman