Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromTony Cooper
Date07/25/2014 19:44 (07/25/2014 13:44)
Message-ID<qj55t9d2emabi9ac34cbh052ivrd27f505@4ax.com>
FollowsEric Stevens
Followupsnospam (1h & 36m)
Eric Stevens (6h & 27m)

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:55:00 +1200, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
How many days will you argue about this this time?

Eric Stevens
I can stop at this point. Most people will be able to readily see how much you have to twist your argument in order to stay in the game.

It breaks me up to see nospam and Sandman comment about how much someone argues. For there to be an argument, two or more people must be involved. All arguments in posts are responses to someone else's post, and it's usually nospam that makes the argumentative first reply.

It is possible for one person to argue with himself, though. One sometimes sees one of those severely delusional people walking down the street carrying on an argument with himself. When I see one, I often wonder if it's nospam. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (1h & 36m)
Eric Stevens (6h & 27m)