Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromSavageduck
Date07/11/2014 04:14 (07/10/2014 19:14)
Message-ID<20140710191424983-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsMayayana
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 32m)

On 2014-07-11 02:11:44 +0000, "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam>said:

Mayayana
| What gets me about the Register and its reporting is just how | anti-Apple, & anti-Adobe they are. |

In my experience TheRegister is the most informative and technically knowledgeable of all the tech news sites. They're my first stop every morning. I don't think they're specifically anti-anything. What they are, though, is snide. It seems to be a British tradition to "report from the gutter". They love to put down anyone, whether it's Oracle, Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, Google, Facebook, or even a man caught humping a picnic table or dead deer. (Ouch.) And their headlines can be frustrating. Often I skip articles because I simply can't decipher the overly clever and/or juvenile headline. But if you weren't biased yourself I think you'd find plenty of criticism of Microsoft, Yahoo, and just about everyone else.

Just more British tabloid press. Probably inspired by Murdock and News of the World.

Stories about crashed clouds are an especially hot topic these days, no matter whose cloud it is, because the issue of whether the cloud fad has staying power is a hot topic.

-- Regards,

Savageduck

Eric Stevens (1h & 32m)