Re: Eric will argue about e...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromEric Stevens
Date07/24/2014 11:37 (07/24/2014 21:37)
Message-ID<1gk1t95ud8vev14vna6a2kfd85nnhn39vd@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (2h & 14m) > Eric Stevens

On 24 Jul 2014 08:43:10 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <dsc0t9t4b0sngoojiu56kpsojdmhte13r2@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

nospam
which did not exist on your 4s, so it's not even relevant.

once again, you're arguing just to argue.

furthermore, the presence of the magnetic switches that eric is talking about reinforces what i originally said. the magnetic reed switches are an example of internal switches, contrasted with the other buttons and switches which are external.

Eric Stevens
According to you, there are no such switches.

nospam
i said i forgot about the magnetic switches.

however, those switches *are* internal, whereas the others are not.

Eric Stevens
That there were internal switches in the iPad is what you denied.

Sandman
Here we have Eric again and again posting about nospam having denied something even though nospam has said over and over again that he forgot about this.

Listen Dumb-brain: that's an explanation of why nospam made the incorect statement he did. I can readily understand how he did that - we all make mistakes - and I see no point in going on and on about it.

Eric will respond time and time again arguing that nospam was wrong ...

I don't have to argue that nospam was wrong: as you say below, he has already acknowledged that.

... while ignoring that nospam has acknowledged this over a day ago.

But that's not the end of the fun - Eric is making a huge deal about the supposed magnetic switch in the iPad. Only, it's not a switch at all. It's a magnetic sensor. Ooops.

It's a Hall effect sensor as I suggested several days ago. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (2h & 14m) > Eric Stevens