Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/23/2014 00:04 (07/23/2014 10:04)
Message-ID<sonts95huviol8n16dtkpebpvpct7khe8c@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:14:49 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <7kbss95beehd6sis8gv0aq6q6c8aofr1mv@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
If I adopted your usage I would have to believe that your socks are outside your shoes.

nospam
bad analogy.

a somewhat better analogy would be the door to your house has an outside knob/latch (on the exterior of the house) and an inside knob/latch (in the interior of the house), yet the actual locking mechanism is inside the door itself and moves when either the outside or inside knob is turned.

by your definition, the door has two internal doorknobs/latches.

Eric Stevens
My definition relies on the door having but the one internal (to the door) locking mechanism and two external (to the door) controls by means of which the lock can be manipulated.

nospam
which means the buttons and switches on an iphone are external.

see how easy that was?

You have just demonstrated that it's very easy, if you don't think about it.

There are buttons which are accessible from the outside but the controls to which they are connected are inside.

We have been round this so many times that I'm quite sick of it. Don't expect me to respond to you unless you have something really new. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens