Re: Eric will argue about e...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnltu614.6a2.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (17h & 26m) > Sandman

In article <fkdtt9hqrrsefdmvn0og6jep13ai0ce6dt@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens: Listen Dumb-brain

Eric Stevens
You are also the guy who claimed there are no switches in iPads.

You could have quoted your original article to prove that. In fact on 16 Jul 2014 10:14:52 in GMT Message-ID:

"What "switch" was this? You say it's an internal component, and the topic was "moving parts" so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists."

OK. I can see that I had forgotten that you were confining yourdenial to the existence of mechanical switches. It would have been helpful if you could have remembered that the first (or second (or third (or fourth))) time I asked you about it.

Sandman
Or it could have done you well to learn to read - I am talking about not only moving parts above, but also about the *iPhone*.

Again, you were lying and you got caught, you provided the proof for your own lies and failed to retract or support them. Still lying.

Eric Stevens
Read what I wrote above. The diiscussion WAS in the context of the iPhone.

Sandman
Yes, read what you wrote above - here is your claim:

"You are also the guy who claimed there are no switches in iPads"

Your above quote does *not* substantiate that incorrect claim from you. Either retract the claim or support it.

Eric Stevens
I've already acknowedged that you were talking about mechanical switches. I know you have read it as you have responded to the article.

What you have not acknowledge is that you made a claim about me having said something about switches in *iPads* and your supposed support showed me talking about *iPhones*.

You have yet to support the above claim, or retracted it. You remain a liar.

Sandman
It's a magnetic sensor. And you "pointed" that out in a post I totally ignored since you started it with a third grade personal attack, still quoted above.

Eric Stevens
You dragged that up from another topic in another thread and at that time it was a deserved mode of address for you.

Sandman
Lying again. It's still in the quoted material above, in the top. It's in this sub thread.

Eric Stevens
Yes,, but it's a quote from another thread on another subject.

Sandman
No, liar. It's a quote from the post you made about the magnetic sensor, in *this* thread. Otherwise, it would not be in the quoted material above. Here is the entire hierarchy:

<1gk1t95ud8vev14vna6a2kfd85nnhn39vd@4ax.com> <slrnlt1t60.4o8.mr@irc.sandman.net> <ug43t9pl2h5s2bad79huldsu3fpri6racd@4ax.com> <slrnlt3tfd.9de.mr@irc.sandman.net> <nf94t95mdlp1s6kkp4ga3d45tg2f4vl5a0@4ax.com> <slrnlt4asd.9u6.mr@irc.sandman.net> <nnt5t9db1o0ngtov68v2q32tb20m9b61jb@4ax.com> <slrnlt6n4d.bpt.mr@irc.sandman.net> <1pr6t917i8juj5stlrukdkru4q5bnadjhj@4ax.com> <slrnlti3m3.ca5.mr@irc.sandman.net> <8kcjt9lebl2r8m4155shb6r1o13stnma01@4ax.com> <slrnltjqc8.i7e.mr@irc.sandman.net> <id3kt990vp2pk4cf9og34v8m86fnfjhekt@4ax.com> <slrnltmhcr.n6e.mr@irc.sandman.net> <inmmt9l9o0njg539imo4auirtq1jr143c6@4ax.com> <slrnltp47c.uom.mr@irc.sandman.net> <umapt95jusbomf29mj76qojqbk1pc4brm8@4ax.com>

The first post is where you made your schoolyard insult like you were a 7 year old boy, and the rest are all posts in direct succession from it, with the last being the one I am currently replying to.

See how substantiation works, yet?

Eric Stevens
You call that a personal insult? All it was was a justified comment on your line of argument at the time. A bit primitive, I will agree, but definitely justified.

NIce attempt at a diversion. The above is substantiation that your claim that it was a quote from another thread is incorrect.

Calling someone "Dumb-brain", regardless of how utterly idiotic and immature it makes yourself look, certainly qualifies as a personal insult. Trying desperately to pass it off as a "justified comment" changes nothing.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (17h & 26m) > Sandman