Moving parts (was: Re: Adob...

David Taylor
SubjectMoving parts (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?)
FromDavid Taylor
Date07/23/2014 09:42 (07/23/2014 08:42)
Message-ID<lqnp1j$ojl$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsJohn Turco
Followupsnospam (6h)

On 22/07/2014 22:51, John Turco wrote: []

John Turco
So, I'm agreeing with you...switches shouldn't be considered as "moving parts."

John

.. but switches can, and do, break or cease to function, as one did on my Nikon Coolpix 900 (or was it the 990?). Fortunately a little switch cleaner restored operation. I guess you would get a similar effect were the touch-sensitive coating to wear, and it would not be repairable, although I've not heard of that happening.

Need to consider these things when buying a new camera. -- Cheers, David Web: http://www.satsignal.eu

nospam (6h)