Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

nospam
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Fromnospam
Date07/25/2014 21:20 (07/25/2014 15:20)
Message-ID<250720141520524615%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <sc45t9hab2cmicfmo5t73lm50u855a5c40@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Where do you put the batteries into this one?

http://www.elec-intro.com/EX/05-15-02/Battery_Charger.jpg

Is that not absolutely a battery charger and correctly called a battery charger?

You've made a production about the allowability of calling things by various names, but you want to restrict "battery charger" to a device in which batteries must be inserted? Ridiculous.

nospam
nope. a car battery is obviously something you aren't going to remove from a vehicle and insert into a charger.

Tony Cooper
Oh, so you *do* admit that your earlier statement was wrong.

nothing i said was wrong and you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

there is a difference between a power supply and a battery charger. period.

you will no doubt argue that they're the same but you are wrong.

i gave an example of a charger into which you insert batteries since that's an obvious difference but as usual, you fail to understand the obvious and then go off a rant, pretending you know more than those who do and making a fool out of yourself in the process.

obviously there are chargers that do not require batteries to be inserted, with a car charger being a good example. that doesn't change anything i said.

the little white thing that plugs into the wall and has a usb port is *not* a charger. it's a power supply and any charging circuitry is in the phone or tablet, not what plugs into the wall.

nospam
seriously, you're *way* out of your league here, to the point of being dangerous. improper charging can result in explosions.

Tony Cooper
You mean I can't charge my iPhone battery with a car battery charger?

i'm quite sure you can't, but those who understand this stuff can figure out how without too much effort.

Well, live and learn. I was just going to do that, but I couldn't find the posts on my iPhone.

you're an idiot.