Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

PeterN
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromPeterN
Date07/14/2014 23:32 (07/14/2014 17:32)
Message-ID<lq1i6501ju1@news3.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (32m) > PeterN

On 7/13/2014 7:27 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <3r06s916u3pulf9ah0ukarkdqn9erm44pv@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I gave examples of where cloud outages and other problems _have_ resulted in the loss of data _from_the_cloud_storage_.

nospam
but that doesn't matter to the user.

they have the data locally and if the cloud service never comes back they sync to a new cloud service.

That should read" Nobody except Nospam. Just check your response when I stated that any IT manager who relies solely on the cloud for storage should be fired.

and that's assuming it's being used as a repository. that's not the only thing that the cloud is for. far from it.

Eric Stevens
The chance that data will be lost from the cloud is why people should not rely solely on the cloud for storage or even backup.

nospam
nobody said they should, and the cloud isn't just for storage or backup.

-- PeterN

nospam (32m) > PeterN