Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnltu6nh.6a2.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (4h & 49m) > Sandman

In article <dfdtt9ppc1ivhdutceptc7cruaorsqam7g@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
Which I only did after Drunk Dave started talking about PSU's - i.e. *I* didn't change terminology. You're wrong. Again. For the millionth time.

Eric Stevens
I aggee: Whisky-dave started talking about Power Supply units before you did. But after talking about power supplies you latched on to power supply units and started talkking about them instead.. i.e. you changed the subject.

Sandman
Sigh, you really can't be this stupid, Eric. No one can. So if I get this right - another poster starts talking about something and if I respond to him and talk about the same thing he is talking about - then *I* have changed the subject?

Eric Stevens
You have changed the subject you are talking about.

Make up your mind, did I change the subject or the terminology?

Try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics

Sandman
First sentence: "Semantics ([...]) is the study of meaning"

"Linguistic semantics is the study of meaning that is used for understanding human expression through language"

I couldn't find anything that said that "it's not" about word meanings. You know, like you explicitly claimed it is.

Eric Stevens
Unfortunately the authors of the Wikipedia article didn't know you were coming.

Yes, so you proved yourself wrong along with all the proof I submitted as well. Does that make you doubly wrong?

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (4h & 49m) > Sandman