Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

nospam
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Fromnospam
Date07/14/2014 23:13 (07/14/2014 17:13)
Message-ID<140720141713248628%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsMayayana

In article <lq0jl8$490$1@dont-email.me>, Mayayana <mayayana@invalid.nospam>wrote:

Mayayana
| the name doesn't matter. it's what it does that matters and the cloud | offers all sorts of functionality that was not possible before. | | that's why it's not a fad.

I submit this is proof that nospam is actually a beta logic program being tested somewhere in China. They've connected it up to Usenet to try and iron out this one pesky but pervasive bug: The nospam program applies apparent logic to topics of discussion but with no awareness of context, and always in a combative manner. So the attempted logic ends up being incoherent and disjointed. The problem was first discovered when a researcher typed in, "the sky is blue" and the Nospam LogicMaster 2000 responded, "No it's not, you idiot. It's tall."

we can always count on you to post something incredibly stupid.

but at least you agree with what i said, since you aren't refuting anything.