Re: Eric will argue about e...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnlubn07.qub.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 1m) > Sandman

In article <v1pau9dklc0mudg7h3p7l34ib35bg1ddlf@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Read above: I've been complaining about it for some time. Keep up wwith this surreptitious snipping if you want to. It doesn't bother me. I've got a macro to restore it.

Sandman
You're so much of a troll that you have a macro set up to edit the quoted material of the posts you're responding to? That's pretty amazing commitment to being a complete asshole!

Eric Stevens
I have to ask what kind of person is it who thinks that restoring unaltered the relevant original text is the action of a troll?

Could it be that it is the action of a person why wishes to imply by the nature of his response that the original text said something other than it did? No, it could hardly be that, could it?

"action of a person why wishes"? Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Quote editing is a troll tactic, yes. You have done it many times now.

-- Sandman[.net]