Re: Eric will argue about e...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromEric Stevens
Date08/07/2014 01:10 (08/07/2014 11:10)
Message-ID<s0b5u9lc39jbn62tha40jrmvf92vnc5udv@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 28m) > Eric Stevens

On 6 Aug 2014 20:42:58 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

--- snip ---

Eric Stevens
Sure I've messeed it up. I've tried to pput it back the way it was before you tampered with it.

Sandman
Blaming me for your creative editing, huh? Haha, priceless.

--- snip ---

And neither in this one. You're so focused on your creative editing of posts that you totally miss the topic.

Eric Stevens
Putting it back after you havve done your best to distort it is creative editing. Haw. Idiot.

Sandman
You're not "putting" anything back. You're cutting and pasting things way out of context and making a huge mess of your posts that make them totally illegible.

--- snip ---

I chopped nothing but the parts I was not responding to, and thus no longer part of the discussion. I always trim my post. I don't edit them to make them appear as something was said that wasn't, like you do.

Eric Stevens
Oh sure. Time and time again your deletion of the parts you were not responding to led to changes in the meaning.

--- snip ---

I have complained in the past about your use of surreptitious deletions.

"We have been round this so many times that I'm quite sick of it. I am particularly sick of the dishonest way in which you delete text and try to twist what other people have said. "

I have identified the places in articles where you have surreptitiously deleted text:

" He makes his arguments by hidden deletions and distortions which although created by Sandman look as though they come from the other party. That way he does his best to ensure he is on the winning side."

Up to now, all that you have said in your defence is:

Now, you are most upset that I have given you an article in which I replaced and identified the parts that you had removed. You have accused me of messing things up. You have accused me of creative editing. You have accused me of cutting and pasting things way out of context. Someone who knew nothing about all this could be forgiven for thinking I was guilty of forging and uttering a fictitious document. In fact, all I have done is put back the text which you had surreptitiously removed.

You live in a bizarre world. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (7h & 28m) > Eric Stevens