Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/15/2014 01:11 (07/15/2014 11:11)
Message-ID<rpo8s9hah4noecapg956of03ra7poes2a5@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (34m) > Eric Stevens

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:04:43 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <lq1i6501ju1@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I gave examples of where cloud outages and other problems _have_ resulted in the loss of data _from_the_cloud_storage_.

nospam
but that doesn't matter to the user.

they have the data locally and if the cloud service never comes back they sync to a new cloud service.

PeterN
That should read" Nobody except Nospam. Just check your response when I stated that any IT manager who relies solely on the cloud for storage should be fired.

nospam
if you were paying *any* attention at all to this thread, or even the post to which you replied to here, you'd realize that the entire point is that the cloud is *not* the sole repository for data.

In some cases there is. There are many ill-advised people of the smart-phone brigade who believe that the cloud is a safe place to keep all their messages, images and videos that have overflowed from their phone. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens