Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

nospam
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Fromnospam
Date07/15/2014 01:46 (07/14/2014 19:46)
Message-ID<140720141946410418%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN

In article <lq1ogi11ni7@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I gave examples of where cloud outages and other problems _have_ resulted in the loss of data _from_the_cloud_storage_.

nospam
but that doesn't matter to the user.

they have the data locally and if the cloud service never comes back they sync to a new cloud service.

PeterN
That should read" Nobody except Nospam. Just check your response when I stated that any IT manager who relies solely on the cloud for storage should be fired.

nospam
if you were paying *any* attention at all to this thread, or even the post to which you replied to here, you'd realize that the entire point is that the cloud is *not* the sole repository for data.

PeterN
You MIGHT be right if that discussion had taken place before, not after you made your asinine comment.

it did. you just weren't paying attention as usual.