Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/13/2014 06:16 (07/13/2014 16:16)
Message-ID<ph14s91i0qbdvvjv0m7sko8m4lb9dj70r7@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSandman (10h & 17m)
nospam (11h & 23m) > Eric Stevens

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 23:25:55 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <d6u1s9dgadb0c0njvd1j43g5nomfpu8pkb@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

what you've shown above is that it's vital to have backups.

Eric Stevens
I T I S V I T A L T O H A V E B A C K U P S B E C A U S E T H E C L O U D C A N L O S E D A T A which is contrary to your statement "a cloud outage might be annoying, but the data won't be lost".

nospam
anything can lose data. the cloud is no different.

What you are doing is a form of lying. You made a statement and I have shown that you were quite quite wrong. So what did you do?

You snipped it.

You didn't tell anyone that you had snipped. Nor did you give them the gist of what you had said or that I had shown it to be wrong.

local hard drives can crash and lose data, and i don't see anyone bitching about that.

I would bitch if you said that they don't crash, or that they don't lose data if they crash, or that nobody gets hurt if they lose data, or that it is not potentially catastrophic if they lose data.

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (10h & 17m)
nospam (11h & 23m) > Eric Stevens