Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/21/2014 23:11 (07/22/2014 09:11)
Message-ID<5b0rs9ldg2bs4vngc6tnbnccl02o3l8509@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 42m) > Eric Stevens

On 21 Jul 2014 12:19:11 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <ptpps9tc28fj9gqcr96ntuf1f8ckt5ji6l@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

No, you do not have to remove a cover to "get at it", you operate the switch qithout removing a cover. Just like this switch:

<http://www.reuk.co.uk/shopImages/1.5a-toggle-switch.jpg>

As you can see, this is also an external switch. You flip it when it is mounted on something. But in order to replace it, you can't just use a hammer and knock it off, you have to open the device it is located in and remove the internal part of the switch.

All external switches connect to internal components, but that doesn't mean that switch is an internal switch.

Eric Stevens
I can see we are heading to the quibble wars. Count me out.

Sandman
Wow, that's pretty ironic to say for someone that joined an ongoing discussion just to point out a very irrelevant detail.

Eric Stevens
It's the kind of detail which is irrelevant only if you don't want to know that.

Sandman
Actually, it was irrelevant alltogether.

1. It did not show an internal switch

Haw!

I don't know anyone who would think that the control of a switch stops at the surface of case.

2. It was unrelated to Peter's initial claim 3. It is unrelated to the topic of data loss.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (8h & 42m) > Eric Stevens