SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Message-ID<slrnlsuq4t.pdq.mr@irc.sandman.net>
Followsnospam
FollowupsPeterN (8h & 45m)

In article <220720141214516018%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <slrnlsse47.mir.mr@irc.sandman.net>, Sandman

Eric Stevens
You originally wrote " ... so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists."

You have now reduced this to "smart phones have no mechanical parts in relation to their data storage", 'mechanical parts' presumably including switches.

Sandman
Which was what nospam said from the beginning. It's the original, and stiill correct, claim.

On the topic of data loss, smart phones have no movable parts. 100% factual.

Only someone that wanted to argue for days about something would read that and comeback with allusions to parts that are movable in an iPhone but isn't related to the topic of data loss in any capacity.

Oh, hi Eric.

nospam
it was peter who brought up moving parts because he wants to argue.

Indeed, and while Peter had no idea if there were any moving parts in an iPhone, and was proven incorrect, Eric came along to try to help him out by claiming that there exists no external switches on any devices. :-D

And here we are, a couple of days later! :-D

-- Sandman[.net]

PeterN (8h & 45m)