Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Sandman
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Message-ID<slrnlsq8c6.jhf.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave
FollowupsWhisky-dave (1h & 35m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (6h & 52m) > Sandman

In article <7564b101-d081-445e-b9dd-77951158a047@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

PeterN
Not at all true, ant you know it.

This all started when you sat iPhones have no moving parts. I pointed out that they do

Sandman
That *was* the quibble. nospam said, in a discussion about data loss, that smart phones have no moving parts.

Whisky-dave
But of course they do, the most moved being the accelerometer most of which use MEMS rech.

And along comes Dave, with another quibble. Again, the topic was *data loss*. The accelerometer has nothing to do with data loss.

Sandman
It is very clear that this is in reference to storage method, where mechanical hard drives in computer have moving parts and flash memories in cell phones do not.

Whisky-dave
well at least that's true, but I have had the accelerometer latch up in my ipad.

No one asked about your iPad.

-- Sandman[.net]

Whisky-dave (1h & 35m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (6h & 52m) > Sandman