Re: Eric will argue about e...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnlu98gk.noh.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (14h & 7m) > Sandman

In article <kl49u99es0ugdqq6cabv0onbm7kmuuvl04@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Yes it is. That's why I'm complaining about it.

Sandman
No you're not, you're performing it.

Eric Stevens
Read above: I've been complaining about it for some time. Keep up wwith this surreptitious snipping if you want to. It doesn't bother me. I've got a macro to restore it.

You're so much of a troll that you have a macro set up to edit the quoted material of the posts you're responding to? That's pretty amazing commitment to being a complete asshole!

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (14h & 7m) > Sandman