Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Sandman
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Message-ID<slrnls56ht.6ul.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <ph14s91i0qbdvvjv0m7sko8m4lb9dj70r7@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

nospam
what you've shown above is that it's vital to have backups.

Eric Stevens
I T I S V I T A L T O H A V E B A C K U P S B E C A U S E T H E C L O U D C A N L O S E D A T A which is contrary to your statement "a cloud outage might be annoying, but the data won't be lost".

nospam
anything can lose data. the cloud is no different.

Eric Stevens
What you are doing is a form of lying. You made a statement and I have shown that you were quite quite wrong. So what did you do?

There is a difference between "the cloud service can lose data" and "data is lost".

Your data is not lost just because the backup of it has been lost. The data is still right there for you to upload to the same or to a new service, which you should do immediately.

-- Sandman[.net]