Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromWhisky-dave
Date08/01/2014 11:17 (08/01/2014 02:17)
Message-ID<1360a3e4-840d-43c7-99fd-800352a0eed7@googlegroups.com>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsEric Stevens (14h & 40m)

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 16:24:32 UTC+1, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On 31 Jul 2014 07:01:21 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
No, when anyone focuses on alternate meanings of words, or detailed interpretations of words, to divert the discussion away from topic, it's a troll tactic. You would know, you do it *all the time*.

Tony Cooper
Yes, it certainly does divert the discussion when someone jumps in and points out that the actual meaning of the word is different from the meaning used.

When you say "detailed interpretations", I assume you mean "the actual meaning".

No he means the way I've found to change the original meaning to what I think it means. ;-)

Eric Stevens (14h & 40m)