Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromWhisky-dave
Date08/01/2014 11:21 (08/01/2014 02:21)
Message-ID<933996fa-9493-4901-a585-51d7f2a55c41@googlegroups.com>
FollowsEric Stevens

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 22:07:56 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 04:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave

Who do you think holds the record for being first to consult dictionaries to support their argument? Hmmm?

Whisky-dave
I've no idea, but I suggest foreigners (that includes americans) need to know what a dictionary is for and how to use it.

Eric Stevens
Use it like a club?

You can do, but I prefer Bibles for that purpose, having the weight of God behind you has it's advantages. :)