Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

PeterN
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromPeterN
Date07/15/2014 04:37 (07/14/2014 22:37)
Message-ID<lq241n01u71@news3.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (1h & 21m) > PeterN

On 7/14/2014 9:53 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <lq1tgl01q83@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I was pointing out that there are unique risks associated with phones and that they are less secure storage for data than laptops.

nospam
the only risk is for theft.

otherwise, they're *more* secure since there are no moving parts to fail.

PeterN
Which model of any smart phone has no moving parts?

nospam
all of them.

buttons and switches do not count since those do not store data and even if one fails, the data is intact.

you really have no clue, do you?

they're also smaller and easier to hide.

PeterN
And lose.

nospam
no.

I see. You learn something new every day. It's not easy to lose a smart phone. And buttons are not moving parts. OK!

-- PeterN

nospam (1h & 21m) > PeterN