Re: Eric will argue about e...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromEric Stevens
Date08/10/2014 04:57 (08/10/2014 14:57)
Message-ID<2hndu9l5u5trrqofovfh0irpil10pvatdb@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (2h & 46m) > Eric Stevens

On 9 Aug 2014 10:24:38 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <tppbu957vohlbafeqh13s7h8k3nu9suq2g@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
I've corrected the typo. It now reads:

Sandman
Not interested, if you continue to edit my quoted material, then you have nothing more to add that relates to the actual topic being discussed.

What a liar!

By now it should be obvious all I've been doing is putting back the original text to show how your 'response' distorts the actual topic being discussed. No wonder you surreptitiously delete the text within posts. You need to do so to conceal how you distort the discussion. You have a blatant disregard for the truth. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (2h & 46m) > Eric Stevens