Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

nospam
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Fromnospam
Date07/20/2014 02:26 (07/19/2014 20:26)
Message-ID<190720142026044051%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (4h & 33m) > nospam

In article <rttls9t8jpq7jdoml1obl5di8u83ejfa3d@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
What "switch" was this? You say it's an internal component, and the topic was "moving parts" so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists.

Eric Stevens
That's funny. Here are the instructions telling you how to replace one https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/iPhone+4+Vibrate+Ring+Switch+Replacement/4334 or http://tinyurl.com/oofzazt

what's funny is that you keep arguing.

the ring/silent switch is *not* internal. if it were, it would be inaccessible and impossible to toggle it.

look on the side of any iphone and you can plainly see it, which means it's not internal.

there are no internal switches. period.

also, none of the buttons/switches that do exist matter as far as data loss goes. period.

Eric Stevens (4h & 33m) > nospam