Re: Eric will argue about e...

nospam
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Fromnospam
Date08/03/2014 01:29 (08/02/2014 19:29)
Message-ID<020820141929189924%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (40m) > nospam

In article <umapt95jusbomf29mj76qojqbk1pc4brm8@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
"What "switch" was this? You say it's an internal component, and the topic was "moving parts" so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists."

OK. I can see that I had forgotten that you were confining yourdenial to the existence of mechanical switches. It would have been helpful if you could have remembered that the first (or second (or third (or fourth))) time I asked you about it.

Sandman
Or it could have done you well to learn to read - I am talking about not only moving parts above, but also about the *iPhone*.

Again, you were lying and you got caught, you provided the proof for your own lies and failed to retract or support them. Still lying.

Eric Stevens
Read what I wrote above. The diiscussion WAS in the context of the iPhone.

then why did you bring up the ipad?