Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromTony Cooper
Date07/31/2014 17:35 (07/31/2014 11:35)
Message-ID<b0okt991l7k5kcfbr1gl44nsn2a20s8dr1@4ax.com>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (5h & 39m) > Tony Cooper

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:34:24 +1200, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
Semantics, the trolls last resort.

Eric Stevens
You don't understand the meaning of semantics, either.

Sandman
I love it when you illiterate trolls tell me that I don't understand something.

Eric Stevens
You think semantics is about word meanings. Well, it isn't. Look it up.

That's news to me. "Semantics" is the study of word meanings and the meaning of words as they are used context.

What Popinjay doesn't understand is that pointing out that a wrong word was chosen is not trolling. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL