Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/20/2014 23:13 (07/21/2014 09:13)
Message-ID<hsbos9h6f2pp31qknu2gq52uuga1okvi70@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (47m) > Eric Stevens

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 10:41:53 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <pb6ns9tj48mmekbjrpk02cj5os578oanu6@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
If it's not internal, why do you have to take the case apart and remove a number of internals to get at it?

nospam
you don't.

the buttons and switches are visible from the outside and can be operated without any disassembly, therefore they are not internal.

Eric Stevens
Certainly the switch lever projects beyond the case so that you can get at it to operate, but the switch is inside the csae and has an internal cover which has to be removed. It's very hard to regard that as an external switch.

nospam
then all switches are internal, which is obviously not the case, therefore your definition is wrong.

it's an external switch. end of story.

You seem to think that if you can get at it from the outside it is an external switch. In that case my TV has got all it's operable controls on the outside too. I can use them from the other end of the room. They've gotta be external. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens