Re: Eric will argue about e...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnltmhcr.n6e.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 57m) > Sandman

In article <id3kt990vp2pk4cf9og34v8m86fnfjhekt@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens: Listen Dumb-brain

Eric Stevens
Give up the personal insults and deal with the presence of a Hall effect switch in the iPhone.

Sandman
Haha, did Eric, who resorted to calling me "Dumb-brain" (talk about five-year old insult) just tell *me* to give up the personal insults? This has got to go into the quote file! Precious!

Yeah folks, he really is this stupid.

Eric Stevens
I also told you to "deal with the presence of a Hall effect switch in the iPhone."

Sandman
Let me know if you ever have any plans of posting like an adult, Eric.

Eric Stevens
You are guy who has claimed that you admit when you have made mistakes you admit the fact and apologise for them.

Every single time.

You are also the guy who claimed there are no switches in iPads.

You are now lying.

I am the guy who pointed out to you that there is a Hall effect switch in iPads to put them to sleep and you have been desparately avoiding the subject ever since.

It's a magnetic sensor. And you "pointed" that out in a post I totally ignored since you started it with a third grade personal attack, still quoted above.

Jerk.

Another example of the extent of Eric's argumentation skills.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (1h & 57m) > Sandman